Monday, November 2, 2009

All day today there has been something eating at me. In the back of my mind...hidden somewhere trying to get out. I really hate when that happens. You don't know if you have forgotten someones birthday, or an appointment. If you were suppposed to baby sit someones children, or be dog sitting someones dog. There could be so many things. Sometimes I walk into a room only to wonder why I am in that room. Where did I put my glasses? And in my case that could mean walking into walls. I have caught myself trying to put ice cream in the cabinet and salt in the freezer. What could possibly keep my mind so locked up? Have you ever found yourself at a stop light, and as the light turns green, trying to remember where you are? And there is always, where are my car keys. I guess that is better than where is my car. Never can find my purse, wallet or necklaces. But believe you me, I can remember each and every girl my husband has ever met, dated, or thought about dating. I can remember almost 35 years ago, the face of my beautiful newborn baby. I can remember like it was yesterday my first kiss, my first ride in a car alone, and so many trivial things...I just can't remember what I was supposed to do today. If anyone has a clue about that, please let me know. ....I hope I remember who you are...

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny - and so right!
    I can't find the ads on your page ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. Chapman. I love that you love the roles you play in life. Its for that reason that you are able to do them so well. Terry looks to be following in your footsteps - loving the roles she has been given. Good Moms make bright futures. The world needs more Good Moms....
    Fondly,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete