Saturday, October 24, 2009
The Facebook addiction
Gotta love Facebook. In five minutes this morning I already knew my youngest daughter was out of bed, my grandmother was having hip surgery, and my brother-in-law was in the ER. My addiction to this website is because of these things. I can see my sons feelings about just about anything, keep up on cousin activities, and chat with friends. I can read my daughters blog, see pictures of my grandchildren, and share pictures with everyone. There are relatives on there that I am getting to know better, friends of friends that I am reading stories about, and all around having a great time. The only downside to this, I can't get off of the computer. I can play scrabble with an unlimited number of people, start new and interesting websites, chat at the same time that I am taking my turn in scrabble and eat a sandwich. My butt and back are complaining,but I can't stop myself. Somebody please call me and talk to me in real voices, ask me to go somewhere with you, take me for a walk, a ride in the car, tell me to get up and get a shower,.....HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment