Wednesday, October 21, 2009
products I love
Yesterday I talked about some of the products I have learned to use for flu season. Here are some of my tried and true products for some other areas. Still on the thought of cold and flu. "Cold and Allergy "season made by Zand. I love this product if in fact you couldn't stay ahead of the cold, or if allergies plague you. I have referred this to many people and use it myself. It really opens up the sinus cavities for you. Another one of my favorite products, and this is for depression," rhodiola", made by Natures Plus, I prefer the timed release version. I have used this for just a feel good product, but it also gives energy and keeps you on an even keel. It also boasts anti stress properties as well. If you are looking for a product to cleanse with there are many. But a simple liver cleansing product is Milkthistle, made by any company. There is also a very good formula called "The perfect cleanse". you can get the book with the formula at health food stores. It is a mixture of organic lemons, grade b maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and filtered water. If you are having skin issues or have a cough that won't quit, just feeling run down, a cleanse might be the answer. We get so many toxins in our bodies, sometimes the body just needs a little help getting rid of them. Oh, and if you just can't breathe and nothing else helps, try a netti pot. You pour saline into your nostrils and clear them of mucus. The pot looks like Aladins lamp. Kinda cool really. I hope these little tidbits help. I have more, but not enough time, and some I would like to research again before I put them out there. Have a great day everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment