Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good afternoon everyone. It is a beautiful fall day and the sun is finally shining. I need to get up and take a walk or something. Shouldn't waste these days, winter is just around the corner. Thinking of winter has brought me to Christmas. Can you believe how soon it is going to be here? I think we will be doing alot of shopping online. With all of the craziness with the flu and such, I really don't want to take the chance. Even though I am dosing myself with all of the anti-virals, I still think I will try to stay safe. We are trying to save money now in readiness of the Christmas shopping and I really think not going into the stores and price comparing online can save quite a bit. When you are at home, you are not getting caught up in the energy of the music and the people. Plus, if you shop out of the house, you usually end up eating out. Another rather hefty price tag sometimes. Using a list really helps me too. I try not to just buy something because it is on sale. Getting a feel for what people want instead of a sale price makes me feel better anyway. Sooooo, let the fun begin! Let me know the things you want so I can start the shopping flurry. Now my friends, I think I am going to put Christmas away for at least and hour, and go outside to enjoy the fall that is already here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment