Thursday, October 22, 2009
Well there you have it. I didn't follow my own advice and now I feel like I am getting a cold. I DID start with all of the things I told you to do to stay ahead of the dreaded cold. But just not soon enough. But here is the thing. I visited with my beautiful grandchildren last night...my beautiful, snotty nosed, coughing, grandchildren. I love these kids with all of my heart, so when Maggie went to give me a kiss(look out, here comes the snot), she got me right in the mouth, snotty nose and all. I tried not to think of what would happen because all I wanted was that doggone kiss. Now I tried to get one from Carter as well, but instead I got a kick in the shin. No harm, no foul, (can't get a cold from that). Thank goodness Maiya was well so I could get lots of love from her. Now I am left with what to do. So here is what I did. Drank 2 emergenC packets in a glass of water, took some echinacha and Zinc. Swallowed some pomegranete extract, made a beef roast with a ton of onions and fresh garlic(also good for germs if I didn't tell you). Now I am drinking tons of water, getting in the sauna and hoping for the best. I will let you know what becomes of me. If you don't hear from me for a few days, you will know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment