Thursday, October 15, 2009
making a good day from a bad
Hello everyone, what a great day! Started the day out thinking I was going to be sick in bed. Turns out I just had a case of the nasty weather blues. My friend Deb and I had plans to go to lunch today,(which I almost canceled}. We went ahead and hit a Mexican place here in our home town. Small, cute place, great food. We had a good visit and then decided to go shopping. We went to all of the craft stores and got some great ideas for Christmas. Then we remembered the new Big Lots store opened so we took a little toodle over there. Not so impressed. But if anyone is looking for something fun and creative they can do for someone for the holidays, they have the neatest jewelry making supplies out there. It all looks super simple to do and I am seriously thinking about starting a new hobby. Every shape and size of beads, charms and chains to put them on. I am thinking I should buy a kit and have a jewelry making party. Anyone interested? until next time. ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment