Friday, October 16, 2009
Well friends, today is the big day. SISTERS WEEKEND!!! We are all so excited!!! The four sisters together for the first time ever, alone with each other to talk about anything and everything. A cottage on a lake, campfires, snacks, and time to really get to know everything we choose to share about each others lives. It is hard when family gets spread out, whether it is siblings, children, or parents. But the beauty of family is that no matter where you are or how long it has been, you just pick up where you left off and run. I am a big talker so it doesn't take long for you to catch up with me, I have no secrets and probably tell more than I should, but I believe if you really want to know someone, you let it all hang out and it is share and share alike. I am fortunate to have a family background with all of the love and no bitterness. This makes family get togethers so much fun. We all try to have each others backs even if we don't agree from time to time. I also am fortunate to have that kind of relationship with my children. They are all unique and I embrace their differences. And I hope they feel the same about me, (they happen to have a very different mother). As I have said from the beginning, my life is my family, and I can't wait for this part of my family weekend to begin. I will fill you in on Monday....no personal stuff though, just the fun facts.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment