Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello everyone! Well I am here to report that the advice about vitamin D, plus the emergenc and whatnot acutally works. I feel much better today and am looking forward to a cough free, mucus free weekend. Oh, and let's not forget the sauna. I think I will try that again tonight before bedtime. I am fortunate because my honey has built a sauna in our basement. We are going to visit my youngest daughter in Fishers Indiana this weekend for her birthday. She is a teacher, so I need to take her a care package with all of the germ fighters. She teaches first grade so she is constantly exposed. Sometimes, all of the handwashing in the world isn't enough. I have a habit of forgetting to take the things I need, or do the things I need to stay healthy. I KNOW I should exercise, I KNOW I should eat more fruits and vegetables, I KNOW I should drink more water. Shouldn't it be easy? We all know what to do...we all want to do it....why don't we? It SHOULD be so easy, but it isn't. There are too many other things to do when it comes to getting up and working out....there are too many places to eat, with too many unhealthy yummy choices, and water doesn't taste near as good as a soda. Did you know that carbonated beverages deplete your bones of calcium? I think I am going to challenge myself and all of you to make a change today. Even if it is as small as drinking one less can of pop or taking twenty extra steps. Let's see what we can do to live one extra year, lose one extra pound......LET'S GET GOING!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will try to jump on that less pop/more water wagon you are pulling....its not gonna be easy, I am pops biggest fan.

    ReplyDelete