Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well my friends, this is my first attempt at blogging. I am not quite sure about it,but here goes. Today is a pretty rotten day as far as the weather goes, so it is a perfect day to jot down my thoughts. Since I have been out of work, I have been trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life. I am thinking, since I talk as much as I do, I may as well write it down for money. I am missing my kids and grandkids lately, wish they didn't live so far away. Everyones lives are so busy these days. We all need to take the time to enjoy ourselves. Last night my cousin Bindy came over and we spent half the night playing scrabble. We always have such a great time. You wouldn't think a board game would be so funny but you would have to know Bindy. She is a party all by herself. Laughter is such and important element in life. I always feel so good after a good laugh, don't you? It is really hard to get up and going when the weather is dreary don't you think? I need to get going. Need to go to the mall to get something for my sisters. We are having our first sisters weekend. All four of us are meeting in a cabin in Michigan to talk about what ever we want, and I am hoping.......laugh!!!

1 comment: